Welcome to Trinity Arts & Leisure
Trinity Arts & Leisure, based on the same site as The Bedford Sixth Form on Bromham Road, is home to a 25 metre, six-lane swimming pool, growing gym facilities, a theatre, conference rooms and a multi-function room which is well equipped for our high-impact fitness classes. For swimming pool and fitness class bookings please click here
We are back open and running as normal with further announcements to be made from Monday 17th May. We would like to thank you all for the support you have given us these past few months. For further information please contact Jamie Hinckley via firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility changes from Monday 19th July 2021
- The one-way system throughout the building will be removed, apart from at the reception area.
- The upstairs changing rooms will be open for use, as well as the downstairs ones.
- Lockers will remain closed for the current time. We advise all customers to still take their belongings onto poolside and leave on the benches. These will be reviewed each week.
- We will continue to use the fogging machine on poolside and in changing rooms after each session, but we have removed the 15-minute time slot between groups.
- From 26th July Public swimming sessions will no longer need to be booked online, due to restrictions being lifted, this will mean the sessions won’t appear on Ticket tailor and you will be able to pay at reception and we will still only be accepting card payments. Please be aware on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings Modernians club will have 3 between 6:00-7:30am. On Saturday mornings between 8-9am we will also be running adult swimming lessons in 2 of the lanes. Click here for the timetable.
- We are still going to use the ticket tailor system for the fitness classes & gym sessions. These will remain the same for now and until further notice.
- Family sessions will still be booked via ticket tailor and will be on sale for a week before the day.
- We still recommend customers to sanitise as they enter and exit and still use the track and trace scanning system.
Customers must continue to wear face coverings on entrance and exit to the facility, until you reach the room that you are using. This is Bedford College Group rules that must be adhered too.